Here, in one concise reference,
is all the reader needs to know, including:
- what to talk about with the doctor
- how to start and stop medications
- and what to expect in the course
It is a written complement to what
the doctor tells you. It answers every question a patient might
- How do I know if I'm on the right
- Will my antidepressant interact
with other medications I'm taking?
- Can I take it while pregnant?
- Will it change my personality?
- Do I need psychotherapy?
If you or someone you love is taking
antidepressants for depression, an anxiety disorder, or any other
reason, your concerns will be addressed here.
The Antidepressant Sourcebook is
the most comprehensive primer you can own, offering hands-on
advice and clear information.
It's required reading for anyone
who is taking or thinking about taking antidepressants.